We want to help make your application process as smooth as possible. Our student advisors and academic supervisors are on hand if you have any questions about applying.
We accept applications directly for our postgraduate taught courses. All of the postgraduate taught application forms can be found on the relevant course pages.
The application process
- Find the course you are interested in and review the entry requirements
- Check the indivdual course page for information of fees and funding
- Ensure you have the necessary supporting documentation as detailed on the course pages
- Download, complete and return the application form according to the information on each course’s application page
- Your application will be acknowledged by email. If an interview is required you’ll be told about this and what to expect. More information is available on the relevant course pages
Contact our course enquiries team if you have any questions about how to apply for our postgraduate taught courses:
Telephone: +44 (0)20 8725 2333
- Browse our research pages and find a subject of interest to you
- See our research degree page to find a relevant supervisor
- Contact the supervisor to discuss opportunities.
Last Updated: Thursday, 08 October 2015 16:50