We’re delighted you want to apply to us. Before beginning your application please check the entry criteria of the course you wish to study to ensure you meet the required standards.
Applications are now only accepted online and to apply for this course you must complete all sections of the form.
If you have a word document application form, please be aware that this is now being replaced by our new online application process.
How to apply
- Download and complete the Personal Statement form below.
- Select your study option and click apply
- You will then be redirected to our online application system, where you can create an account
- After creating an account, follow the instructions to complete the application form and upload your Personal Statement Form and any relevant documents (you can save a partly completed form and return to it later)
- Submit and then track your application
Please download and complete the personal statement form before uploading it to the ‘Personal Statement’ section of your online application. You will require Adobe Acrobat Reader to complete this form. Download Adobe Acrobat Reader
Please provide two satisfactory references to support your application, both dated within the last year (from date of application). One of these must be a recent academic reference and the other should be either a second academic reference or a professional/employer reference.
Your referees should know you well enough, in an official capacity, to write about you and your suitability for higher education. We do not accept references from family, friends, partners, ex-partners or yourself.
References must be submitted using the Reference Request Form within two weeks of making an application to enrol on this course. References should cover your suitability for the course and your ability to engage in academic processes according to the guidance and questions included on the form.
Choose the course and level you wish to study
Last Updated: Wednesday, 08 March 2017 14:17