We’re delighted you want to apply to us. Before beginning your application please check the entry criteria of the course you wish to study to ensure you meet the required standards.
Applications are now only accepted online and to apply for this course you must complete all sections of the form. Please ensure the information you provide including the options you select in menus is accurate.
How to apply
- Complete the personal statement form below
- Click the link of the level and mode you wish to study
- After creating an account, follow the instructions to complete the application form and upload any relevant documents (you can save a partly completed form and return to it later)
- Submit and then track your application
Applying for a module
If you are applying to study a module please note:
- Applications should be submitted one month before the start of the module at the latest. We cannot guarantee your application will be considered if you apply later than one month prior to start date.
- Applicants should only complete the basic information on the application form.
- There is no need to provide a personal statement.
Please enter the following information in the ‘Personal Statement’ section of your application form:
- Full title and start date of your desired module
- If you would like to take the assessment or not.
We only require one reference, this can either be professional or academic. The application form will ask for two, but please enter the details of one referee in both sections. If your application is successful you will be required to complete an online enrolment module and provide valid ID (such as a valid Passport or Drivers Licence) to enable you to join the programme. Full information will be provided should you be made an offer.
Please download and complete the personal statement form before uploading it to the ‘Personal Statement’ section of your online application. You will require Adobe Acrobat Reader to complete this form. Download Adobe Acrobat Reader
Please provide two satisfactory references to support your application, both dated within the last year (from date of application). One of these must be a recent academic reference and the other should be either a second academic reference or a professional/employer reference.
Your referees should know you well enough, in an official capacity, to write about you and your suitability for higher education. We do not accept references from family, friends, partners, ex-partners or yourself.
References must be submitted using the Reference Request Form within two weeks of making an application to enrol on this course. References should cover your suitability for the course and your ability to engage in academic processes according to the guidance and questions included on the form.
Choose the course and level you wish to study
Please select the appropriate course level from the links below; this will take you to the online application form.
Last Updated: Monday, 13 March 2017 12:27