Open days give you the chance to find out exactly what St George’s can do for you. Discover more about the subjects that interest you, meet our students and staff, see the facilities for yourself and experience the St George’s spirit.
2017 Open Days Pre-registration
Complete one of the pre-registration forms below and you will receive a notification when our booking system opens to secure your place for the chosen date. The booking period for our Open Days will open approximately two months before the event.
|Saturday 17 June 2017||11:00 - 16:00||Book|
|Saturday 22 July 2017||11:00 - 16:00||Book|
|Saturday 30 September 2017||11:00 - 16:00||Book|
Our Open Days will cover the following subject areas:
- Medicine (all streams)
- Biomedical Science
- Physiotherapy, Paramedic Science and Healthcare Science
- Radiography (Diagnostic and Therapeutic)*
* From 2018 entry, both Radiography degrees (Diagnostic and Therapeutic) will be delivered at the St Georges site. Presently, the Radiography facilities are at the Kingston University campus. You may also wish to visit Kingston University for one of their open days to find out more about both Radiography degrees.
What happens on an open day?
Come along to an open day to:
- get a feel for the atmosphere at St George's and the warmth of the people studying and working here
- talk to current students and ask questions about living and studying at St George's — they will be able to show you around the library, lecture theatres and teaching spaces, IT suites, labs, the Students' Union, the bar, cafes and shops
- find out more about our courses, entry requirements and the St George's student experience
- meet other applicants with whom you might be studying
We hope you'll come away from your visit convinced that St George's is the perfect place to launch a rewarding and successful healthcare career.
Note: Our Midwifery, Nursing and Social Work degrees are awarded by Kingston University, and are currently not covered in our open days. We recommend that you attend an open day at Kingston University to find out more about studying on these courses.
Last Updated: Wednesday, 22 February 2017 13:18