- Three years, full time
- Apply through UCAS code B160, institution code S49
- UK and EU/EEA UCAS application deadline: 15 January
- Non-EU (international) applications deadline is 31 May 2015
- UK, EU/EEA and non-EU (international) citizens may apply
- Accreditation: Chartered Society of Physiotherapy, and Health and Care Professions Council
|Summary||By combining theoretical knowledge with practical experience, this course explores concepts, principles and theories of anatomy, physiology, movement, therapeutic exercise, electro-physical modalities and health promotion. You will leave equipped with the knowledge, understanding and assessment and treatment skills needed to work as an effective physiotherapist. This course is awarded by St George's, University of London and provided by the School of Rehabilitation Sciences at the Faculty of Health, Social Care and Education, a partnership between Kingston University and St George's.|
UK and EU/EEA: NHS Bursary funded programme*
Non-EU (international): £14,000 per year**
*All UK students are entitled to a means-tested bursary to cover the cost of this course.
**Fees may be subject to change. Bursaries may be available from international students' local governing authority.
Last Updated: Wednesday, 11 February 2015 15:42