Applications are now only accepted online and to apply for this course you must complete all sections of the form. Please ensure the information you provide including the options you select in menus is accurate.
How to apply
- Click apply below
- You will then be redirected to our online application system, where you can create an account
- After creating an account, follow the instructions to complete the application form and upload any relevant documents (you can save a partly completed form and return to it later)
- Submit and then track your application
When submitting your application, please clearly indicate in your personal statement which pathway you are applying for out of the following options:
- Antimicrobial Resistance
- Global Health Diseases (Subject to validation)
- Infection and Immunity
- Molecular Mechanisms of Cancer
- Reproductions and Development
Please provide two satisfactory references to support your application, both dated within the last year (from date of application). One of these must be a recent academic reference and the other should be either a second academic reference or a professional/employer reference.
Your referees should know you well enough, in an official capacity, to write about you and your suitability for higher education. We do not accept references from family, friends, partners, ex-partners or yourself.
References must be submitted using the Reference Request Form within two weeks of making an application to enrol on this course. References should cover your suitability for the course and your ability to engage in academic processes according to the guidance and questions included on the form.
Last Updated: Wednesday, 01 March 2017 15:52