We’re delighted you want to apply to us. Before beginning your application please check the entry criteria of the course you wish to study to ensure you meet the required standards.
Applications are now only accepted online and to apply for this course you must complete all sections of the form. Please ensure the information you provide including the options you select in menus is accurate.
If you have a word document application form, please be aware that this is now being replaced by our new online application process.
How to apply
- Complete the personal statement form below
- Select your study option and click apply
- You will then be redirected to our online application system, where you can create an account
- After creating an account, follow the instructions to complete the application form and upload any relevant documents (you can save a partly completed form and return to it later)
- Submit and then track your application
Choose the course and level you wish to study
Please select the appropriate course level from the drop down menus below and then click on apply; this will take you to the online application form.
Please download, complete and save the personal statement form below. You will be able to upload your personal statement to your online application.
Last Updated: Friday, 06 January 2017 16:31